Search This Blog

Monday, July 12, 2010

Week 2 - Keep it simple (but powerful)

Good morning all fellow module travellers of the e-Learning kind!


I have read some posts written today or over the weekend, and it seems that many of you are now in the confusion stage of the creative process. Choosing your project is crucial as it gives you a handle on the ADDIE model, and helps you to really get going with your reflection and planning.

I wrote a comment on Adele's recent post, and got a bit carried away. So I want to quote myself and then ask you to go to the article and please read my comment in full.

In my comment I said (among other things):
"With regards to e-learning one is often tempted to first think elaborate thoughts and grand designs that will take over the world. What this module tries to do, is embed e-Learning into the fabric of teaching and learning, and to ask "how can I teach what I am teaching (or facilitating) better by using technology." The best e-Learning is often the most simple idea that has a huge impact. When it is integrated with your outcomes, fits into your analysis, and is iteratively evaluated, then it can very powerful..."

Please read Adele's post and my full comment here.

Annie (from Annie's World) have made a great start to her project by tackling the "A" in "Addressing the "Analysis" - worthwhile to read and get ideas for your own thinking ...

No comments:

Post a Comment