Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Share your slides with the world (or just with your captured audience)

Apart from Screencasts like the one from yesterday, one could also use www.slideshare.com to upload and present to the world your presentations and documents.

I embed the presentation given on 5 February 2010 on the overview to the module below.

This is what I did:
1. I logged into www.slideshare.com with my Slideshare username and password (free service).
2. Then I uploaded the PPT presentation.
3. Once converted into Slideshare format I clicked on the presentation and then copied the "Embed" html coding.
4. Now I am writing the blog post, and will paste the html coding below (remember to be in "Edit HTML" mode while creating the post - and not in "Compose" mode).
5. This will result in the presentation embedded in my blog below and looking quite magical and amazing.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, this is amazing JP, we do so many powerpoint presentations, which we sometimes don't ever use again or we tell colleagues, we'll e-mail them presentations, but this is a much more professional method.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree Gerard! I have been so impressed by ISpring already, now another new tool to play around with....I'm going to enjoy this one :)

    Thanks JP!

    ReplyDelete