Search This Blog

Sunday, November 20, 2016

We did it our way

Having submitted the final marks for the e-learning elective of the MPhil HPE (formally HSE) degree, I have the classic song running through my head " I did it my way...." knowing full well that it is not I, but WE that did this module our way. Each person that has been involved, from facilitators to participants, has shaped the way in which I facilitated the module. My experience has grown through reading past blog posts of former facilitators in this module. I have learned an enormous amount from the participants and their blogs over the years as well!

Now, the module officially comes to an end with the final submission of marks for the final group in this elective and it is a bitter sweet moment. It's a moment which has encouraged me to find ways to use this module as the basis for further faculty development opportunities and has sparked an idea that I hope to share one day soon.

I would just like to sign off with a very big thank you to each person who has contributed to this blog. To each student who has contributed to the type of posts that we as facilitators have made over the years.

Happy lEarning!

No comments:

Post a Comment