Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Hello ADDIE I am SAM

It is rather interesting that the new instructinal design "kid on the block" would be called SAM as the ADDIE approach (as far as I can remember) originated in the US army!! Well, as you already know, or soon will find out, ADDIE (the model we suggest as a first foray into the world of designing e-Learning interventions) is not the only one around. one of the new kids - SAM - could also be very valuable to take note of. Lianne, fellow facilitator, gave me a heads-up to a new book on SAM by Allen Michael "Leaving Addie for SAM". Find a review of the book at web address: http://www.learningsolutionsmag.com/articles/1012/

1 comment:

  1. Personally, I find this amazing as it shows the evolution and the way in which we learn through the experiences we've had. If it were not for following the process of ADDIE, I wonder if Allen Michael would have come up with this concept.

    ReplyDelete