Search This Blog

Friday, February 3, 2012

2012 Module orientation welcome

It is 2012 and that means the e-Learning module is now in it's 4th year! Every year I enjoy the module more, as I see the wonderful contributions and growth of participants, as their e-skills grow. I am also always surprised at participants' willingness to experience some discomfort in the learning process which is tough for some people as using emerging technologies in health sciences education is not necessarily a given (yet).

So this message is to say welcome to all e-Learning module orientation participants! We do hope that you will enjoy the morning's session and that some of you will choose this module and immerse yourself in the (sometimes) strange new (but always exciting) world of e-Learning.

The morning's session on 3 Feb 2012 is:

08:00-08:45 – General introduction to e-Learning and the module – Dr JP Bosman
08:45-09:15 – e-Learning from a medical perspective – Dr Steve Walsh
09:15-09:30 - Show and Tell: Previous MPhil Student – Dr Stefanus Snyman
09:30–10:00 - Hands-on: creating and using blogs
10:00-10:15 - Tea
10:15-12:00 – Blog experience continued as well as Soundcloud service explored.

1 comment:

  1. Hi guys!
    My blog address is www.michelleselearning.blogspot.com.
    I am sorry I had to leave class early...to go and give my own class...but I will definitely see you all on this site again through the year!

    ReplyDelete